Forge Reply ha confirmado la llegada de Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf al Nintendo Switch.
Este título llegará el próximo 16 de Febrero a la eShop de la Consola Híbrida de Nintendo y pueden Pre-Descargarlo desde este momento.
Los dejamos con algunas Notas Oficiales de las características de este título, así como con el Trailer de Anuncio de este Título:
Lone Wolf, the last of the order of the Kai Lords, must face yet another threat posed by the dreaded Darklods. No-one has heard from the border village of Rockstarn in weeks, and Lone Wolf travels to the very frontier of the Kingdom of Sommerlund to find out what happened. He will find challenges and adventures awaiting for him, memorable characters and meaningful choices to make as the story progresses. Epic battles will take place at the wild frontier, deep down in ancient ruins and even across the border, trespassing into the terrible Darklands.
Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf presents the player with an enhanced gamebook that includes classic RPG elements, such as an interactive world map, quests and merchants to acquire and upgrade powerful battle gear. When the moment for action comes, battles are played in dynamic turns, with abilities that range from melee to ranged, to the mighty magical attacks of the Sommerswerd, the legendary Sword of the Sun.
– A unique game experience, and a great fit for the Nintendo Switch!
– A complete story in four acts, written by Joe Dever as an official episode of the saga.
– A real medieval tome with hand-drawn illustrations.
– Deep character customization and combat system.
– Lockpicking sessions and geometric puzzles (the Shanti Cube).
– Non-linear narrative with multiple choices.
– 3 different difficulty levels.
Uploaded on Feb 1, 2018Joe Dever’s Lone Wolf comes to Nintendo Switch™!