Bandai Namco ha liberado una nueva actualización para Dragon Ball FighterZ en todas las Plataformas. Esta actualización trae consigo algunos ajustes para los diferentes personajes dentro del título.
DRAGON BALL FighterZ receives today a new adjustment patch on Xbox One, PlayStation®4, Nintendo Switch and PC via STEAM.
The list of adjustments applied to the game is listed below:
HEALTH RECOVERY UPON TAKING DAMAGE:
– Reduce the amount of recoverable health when damaged. (Excluding invincible moves)
– Decrease the amount of Ki Gauge gained when receiving damage from Super Attacks and Meteor Attacks, and increase the amount of Ki Gauge gained when receiving damage from other attacks.
– For a short period of time after using the Ki Gauge, the overall amount of Ki Gauge gained is now reduced.
MID-AIR SMASH ATTACK:
– When the condition for a camera change is met, the camera effect will occur regardless of the height of the character’s position now.
INVINCIBLE SPECIAL MOVES:
– Z Assist and Ultimate Z Change will now be unusable during Invincible Special Moves aside from when it hits.
POWERED-UP SPECIAL MOVE:
– Reduce the amount of Recoverable Health when receiving damage from Power-up Special Moves. (Excluding invincible moves)
– Reduce the amount of damage dealt when a move other than Ultimate Z Change connects after a Super Attack hits.
– It is now easier to successfully connect Ultimate Z Change after Super Attacks.
ALL METEOR ATTACKS:
– Increased the minimum damage of all Meteor Attacks.
– Sparking! can now be used while blocking. (Includes blocking in mid-air)
– While Sparking! is active, reduce the amount of recoverable health of the opponent when damage is dealt to them. (Excluding invincible moves)
– Increased the start up frames of Sparking! aside from when cancelled from an attack.
– Camera change is easier to occur when cancelled from an attack.
– You will be invincible to the opponent’s Sparking! activation after a successful Z-Reflect against an opponent’s attack.
ALL THROW MOVES, DRAGON RUSH:
– Specific throw moves and Dragon Rush cannot connect more than once within a combo.
– Decreased the amount of Ki gauge gained and damage dealt.
– After a Dragon Rush during mid-combo, camera change will not occur for subsequent hits.
MID-AIR DRAGON RUSH:
– The opponent will ground slide after a mid-air Dragon Rush during a combo.
GUARD CANCEL CHANGE:
– Invincible state will now last until coming into contact or in close vicinity with the opponent.
– Increased the recovery frames and landing recovery frames when blocked.
– Increase the distance travelled.
SHENRON (REVIVE ALLIES):
– Increased the health of the revived ally.
SHENRON (MAKE ME IMMORTAL):
– Increased the health recovery rate.
– Reduced the collision from mid-air opponent.
DELAYED GROUND RECOVERY:
– Until completely down, you will now be able to perform the different ground recovery options.
– Vanish Move will also trigger Dramatic Finish now.
Como es nuestra costumbre, les recordamos que pueden actualizar su título desde el Menú HOME del Nintendo Switch. Solo será necesario tener su consola conectada a Internet y oprimir el botón ‘+’ en icono del juego para buscar la actualización en la red.